Some Italian news for your Sunday reading pleasure:
- Apparently the wine you drink can offer a clue to your sexual identity. Who knew?
- Say it isn’t so – are they really going to start charging for the Roman Forum?
- There are museums everywhere you look in Rome, and even some places you don’t.
- My bank account is thankful I didn’t see this list of designer outlets in Italy until after I got back home.
- Venice’s bell tower is getting a new titanium belt.
- Heaven forbid you get sick in Italy, but if you do here’s a little decoding help for the Italian pharmacy.
- Organic businesses are on the rise in Tuscany.
- There’s been another fan death in the world of Italian soccer.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES