Some Italian news tidbits for an April Sunday:
- When a real estate agent tries to sell you an “unspoilt” piece of land in Abruzzo, make sure it’s not the site of an illegal toxic waste dump.
- A new Italian reality show has put the whole “Mama’s boy” idea on the center stage – mothers are choosing their son’s future wives on television.
- How is it possible that Italians are the unhappiest people in Europe? I’ll swap places with one of them, no problem…
- I completely want to take this trip – it’s a tour of Italy that focuses on the country’s cats.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Everyone thinks they’re a fashion critic – activists have told the Pope to stop wearing fur.
- Now that’s an interesting question – if Italy is to blame for crowd violence, why are English fans always involved?
- If Silvio Berlusconi’s wife was ticked at him before, there’s no telling how angry she’ll be now that photos of him with his “harem” have surfaced.
- Finally, do you know what’s under your church? Shelley does now, and it’s exciting and creepy all at the same time.
Photo by: Zimt Vogel