So much Italian news, so little time.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- CIA agents will be tried for kidnap in Italy
- Egypt frees cleric reported seized in Italy by CIA in 2003
- More about the love park in Bari, but don’t get your hopes up – it’s apparently been closed.
- Italy turns out lights for climate
- The proposed US Naval base expansion north of Vicenza isn’t popular with locals – see stories here and here.
- A new “unhealthy” Italian lifestyle
- Catania fans won’t have to find a new place to riot if the city fathers have anything to say about it.
- Pope praises women in church: They didn’t abandon Jesus but men did
- The Croatian President accused the Italian President of racism and revisionism, but they’ve made nice since.
- Mariah Carey to be new face of “Pinko” (Put your raised eyebrows down, it’s a fashion label.)
- Italy overtakes Brazil to top FIFA world rankings
- Missing Cezanne to go on display
- For sale: the airline that loses €1 million a day
- Police impoung illegal “mafia town” built on broccoli fields
- Mussolini “diaries” may solve war riddle
- The end of the old Ultras violence
- Italy sees tourism turnaround in 2006 (So those crowds I saw in 2001 and 2004 were just a fluke??)
- South told to pull up socks on recycling
- Parmesan good for endangered birds
- Milan readies to celebrate Futurism
- Marriages on the decline in Italy
- Victims of methanol wine scandal may receive compensation
- Italy “Country of the Year” for organic farming
Photo by: Daniil Dugaev